Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Utah: Here we Come!

On Saturday, we are headed down to Boise for the weekend, and then continuing on to Utah for a week. We are super excited to see family and friends and enjoy a much needed break! Keith and I are most excited for:

While Jory and Ryder can't wait for :


But we are ALL excited for:

And:


Also on our list is :
1. The Zoo
2. Cafe Rio
3. Pirate Island
4. Red Mango
5. Zupa's
6. The Drive-in Movie Theater
But we are welcome to suggestions?... We really can't wait! This week better fly by.


7 comments:

  1. WAHOOOO! HIP HIP HOORAY...for spring break with the FUQUAS! i was thinking about pirate island too. 6 more days! this week can't go fast enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks for that beautiful picture stace! i am SOOOOO EXCITED! school is terrible today so your family is the only thing getting me through the day. only five days left! woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun!! yay for utah trips, i wish we were gonna be there too!! i love red mango, zupas, the zoo, pirate island, the museum etc!!

    also SHOPPING needs to be on your list because next week is the Gap/Old Nevy/Banana Republic unlimited 30% off, YIPEE!! I remember us hitting up all the stores last year.

    I guess there is a fun indoor pool in Lehi that you may want to check out. :)

    Have fun and take lots of pics...I am SERIOUSLY jealous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm glad i'm on the list of things to look forward to, at least my paver dust-covered hair is. and emily's crazy face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily told me that you jumped on the blog bandwagon! I just hope that the weather finally gets nice and STAYS that way for your trip! I love you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I'm glad you finally gave in and started a blog :) Have fun in Utah, a vacation sounds great right now.

    ReplyDelete