Friday, July 16, 2010

A perfect afternoon...

So we haven't done any traveling or anything too exciting lately, but we have had some great weather and wonderful family time. One afternoon was what I deem perfect. We took a LONG bike/scooter ride (the boys new favorite thing ever)






Then we had some ice cream (and when I say "we" I mean the kids, my metabolism won't allow anything more than licking the scoop when I'm done dishing them up):


Then we played out back with the new buzz lightyear sprinkler (the boys new 2nd favorite thing)


It was summer perfection. The boys were so happy and I just love watching them play and explore and have fun. I'm so grateful for them everyday.

3 comments:

  1. Cute family. We will get to see them soon now. I am glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh that buzz lightyear get up is so cute i could die! i think these afternoons need to involve more of their favorite aunt emily.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, a perfect afternoon. Don't you just love those?

    ReplyDelete