Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Fun!!!

We had a wonderful easter/conference weekend. We started out with some delicious cupcakes:
Jory was a big helper, but Ryder mostly destroyed them :)
I bought myself some AMAZINGLY BRIGHT flowers from Costco. They make me happy
We colored Easter Eggs:
The boys woke up and the easter bunny had brought them some awesome stuff, and then they ran around finding eggs.
I attempted to make easter egg pancakes. They're a little lumpy. haha
And my cousin Dustin was over the whole weekend! The boys had a lot of fun with crazy Dustin. (and check out the awesome "Dude" bunny we got him..haha)
We also watched conference all day and made a huge easter dinner and dessert for my family. Overall, it was an average, but wonderful easter and we had a lot of fun. We are very blessed right now and couldn't be more grateful.

4 comments:

  1. Those are the coolest Easter pancakes I've ever seen!!!! Nice work! -Kelsee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love the easter pancakes also! And of course the DUDE bunny! You are a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pancakes and flowers! Oh, that bunny is pretty sweet too! I saw it in the store so I took a picture with it. Anyways, I'll add you to my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fuN! the pancakes are sweet! jeez and i thought my clover ones were cool, you totally win! :) now i wanna go buy me some bright flowers cause its all snowy and cold here and you guys are far away, our house could use some bright flowers :)

    ReplyDelete