Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Walking with the DINOSAURS!


So for part of his birthday present, Jory's loving grandparents bought their dino-obsessed grandchild tickets to see "Walking with the Dinosaurs Arena Spectacular" It was tons of fun and Jory was in awe the entire night. For those of you out of the loop, it is a show with life-sized robotic dinosaurs who walk and talk and move like (we think) real dinosaurs did. I have to admit, I knew it'd be cool, but I didn't expect to like it as much as I did. It was truly impressive and the pictures don't do it justice. Jory got some T-rex arms before the show so he felt like he was hanging out with his friends. He was so excited for the T-rex to come out (and of course it was the last one) so Jory kept sniffing the air all night and saying "I smell a T-rex mom, I think a T-rex is coming!!! Do you smell it?" I'd then sniff the air and pretend that I could smell the T-rex too :)

The mom and baby T-rex:
And Keith and I with our baby T-rex:
And all tuckered out after a long and exciting night:
Thanks again mom and dad for the fun night!
It was a dream come true for our 4 year old!!

4 comments:

  1. bah, that's too cute. i can imagine he was freaking out and quivering in his boots. thats the perfect show for jory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how freaking cute! i wish we coulda been there with you! i took ry to toys r us today to get a kite and she saw the dinosaurs and said hey mom its a t rex thats my best friend jorys favorite, i like the ceratops though :) she keeps asking if she can play with jor. bummer :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of him all tuckered out in his car seat is too precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stacey! This is Jeni Ellsworth. I am dying over, "I smell a T-Rex!" Jory is hilarious. And those pics of him with the claws on his arms are priceless.

    ReplyDelete