Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My little artist

Jory has been REALLY into drawing lately, so I thought I'd showcase some of his stuff. I started putting them in a notebook because with about 5 pictures a day they were starting to take over my fridge and cupboards. Most of them are me and Jory (which I love) but he has drawn about every person we've ever known and lots of dinosaurs. :) This is Me, Jory and Ryder and there's a baby in my tummy.
Me and Jor:

This is Keith:


A Triceratops:



Keith and I:

This is me and the baby (which he named smoms...haha)

Me, Jory and Ryder. Ryder is the one with the spikey hair.

I think it's so cute how he's started drawing. I've been trying for years to get him into it and he just has never cared. Now he can't stop. All his little pictures make me smile :)


1 comment:

  1. Wow- he is so much like you!! Remind me to show you all of your pictures that I saved! I notice you are always happy and smiling!

    ReplyDelete