Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Oh boy!! (times 3)

We found out on Thursday that we're having another boy!!! Don't worry, we're very excited. Of course a girl would have been nice at some point, but I wouldn't trade my 2 boys for anything and I'm sure the third will be just as fun. (I might put him in a dress once in a while though.) I was so nervous for the ultrasound for a couple reasons. I was really worried for some reason that something would be wrong with this baby. I don't know why, I've never been worried about it before. But I think because it took me much longer to get pregnant this time, I just thought it was too good to be true. So I'm happy to announce that he is perfectly healthy. He's already the 48th percentile (I don't know how they know that) and everything looks right on track.
He'res his little profile:
I was also worried that I would be disappointed if I found out it was another boy. I was guessing it was a boy, and I was totally prepared for it, but I was still nervous that when they saw a little pee-pee I would feel sad. I'm happy to say I didn't feel the least bit disappointed. When they said it was a boy, I smiled and just thought "Of course it is! And he'll fit in perfectly" It just feels right. The kids are excited and we couldn't be more happy. He's set to come on May 10th so he has a birthday already, we're pretty sure we have his name picked out, he's got a huge wardrobe already, plenty of toys, and brothers who can't wait to teach him how to wrestle. We just need him to hurry and grow so he can come out. We're ready :)

Here's a picture of his manhood. The picture is really blurry, but just know that Daddy was proud:

6 comments:

  1. HA i love the manhood picture! you are so funny! i'm so excited to meet him! yay for handsome smart fun little fuqua boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little boys are so cute, we're thinking boy this time too. I'm so excited for you guys, and hope that things continue to go so smooth! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited for you! congrats and can't wait to meet him eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A boy DOES feel right! He will be just as cute as his brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, happy, joy, joy; You are having another boy. You are such a great boy mom, Stacy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I need your email address to send out the info for Girls Night! -Kelsee

    ReplyDelete