Thursday, March 3, 2011

Christmas!! ( a little behind schedule...)

Christmas was a blast as usual! We went over to my parents and spent the night so we could do Christmas with everyone (everyone but Ryan and Jenny were there) and it was really fun! The boys scored big as usual. Ryder got a bike and some other small stuff, and Jory got a Kinect which we thoroughly enjoyed all winter break. We did the usual nativity the night before, and had prime rib for dinner. mmmm. Oh and Kyle (Emily's BF) taught us how to do a Tim-Tam Slam, which was a huge part of our break as well. It was a great Christmas, I probably would have more to say about it had I blogged right away, but I'm a slacker and I blog in splurts. :)




1 comment:

  1. i love all the new posts! :) its always so fun to see pics of all of you especially the boys! its taking me forever to finish the babies stuff but tell jory i promise his bday present is coming soon! ps i totally have those same zebra pants from costco and i wear them allll the time :) go figure their my favorite colors! ;)

    ReplyDelete