Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Alex and Alia...or Alia and Alex

Well, since this blog serves as my family history as well, I MUST mention that Alex got married on August 21st to the beautiful Alia Petersen. The wedding was in Boise and it was absolutely beautiful. They are the cutest couple (can't wait to see the babies in a few years) and I couldn't be happier for them. I never thought Alex would find someone that met all of his qualifications (i.e. amazingly beautiful, smart, spiritual and wonderfully geeky too), but he totally did. They are two peas in a pod. I couldn't be more excited about my new sister-in-law and I am so proud and happy for Alex.

Here's the family at the Temple. It was really really really hot.


And here is my contribution to the wedding/wedding present. It was a lot of work but really fun. It stressed me out because I wanted it to be perfect, but in the end I was happy with it, which is kind of a miracle because I never like stuff I make.


Couldn't be happier for them both.


1 comment:

  1. Ok, what the what?! How are you making these amazingly awesome cakes?! Did you take the class at Michaels? I want to know how to do this so bad!!! Oh and congrats Alex! -Kelsee

    ReplyDelete