Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Jump on the Potty Train...Choo Choo

Ryder has been potty training! It is definitely not my favorite thing, but he's getting the hang of it. Most days are *mostly* successful with just one of two minor accidents.

He is the funniest kid. For those of you who don't know him, he is the most stubbornly independent child I've ever met. ( My mother claims I was the same way but I don't believe it...) He HAS to do everything all by himself. Sometimes it is so hard to watch. He will sit there for 10 minutes crying and screaming trying to get a sock on. I know it would take one little movement for me to help him but I'm not allowed to get even close. "NOOO!!! I DO IT!!!"

So I let him and he's getting really good at dressing himself. I can't deny the kids got style. These couple pictures are the tip of the iceberg, he goes through several interesting outfits a day. He's especially into socks right now and will go through my sock drawer for hours. That and my jewelry, but I'm trying to discourage that one. Well, here he is in all his glory AND in his big boy UNDIES!!

1 comment:

  1. The kid DOES have style!! ;) What a cutie. My little JJ is getting independent, too. I think you and I are in for it with all these boys! :)

    ReplyDelete