Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor day camping!!

We went camping over Labor day weekend up in Sandpoint with my family. I didn't really take any pictures of the campground or the beach, but I did get some good ones of the hike we took out to these waterfalls:
There were tons of what we think were spawning salmon. They were so bright and the boys loved them.
Here's my family on a cliff. It makes me nervous just looking at the picture. It was a very anxious time for me...
The Fuquas
The boys threw rocks into the water for about 20 minutes. we had to drag them away, they could have stayed all day. Don't worry, Keith and Adam threw rocks too, it wasn't just little boys
Keith trying really hard not to get wet!
Adam looking GQ:
The camping trip was really fun. It was our first real family camping trip. The boys had a blast playing in the woods and singing songs with grandma around the fire. We made some great food (banana boats were my favorite) and went to a really lame fish hatchery. The weather kinda took a bad turn on sunday so we ended up coming home early, but the fun didn't stop. We spent the night at grandma and grandpas and played all the next day. We went to the Kroc center and swam and then Ryan, Jenny, Keith and I went to Silverwood. It was a great weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment