Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Seattle Sounders

A couple weeks ago my family lost their minds and decided to drive to Seattle and back in one day for a Sounders game. The Crandalls are really into soccer and it's rubbed off on us. My mom said she didn't think it was worth it (granted she had to get up at 5 the next morning after coming home at 3) but for the rest of us, I think it was well worth it. Thanks to my Uncle Doug we had box seats, which was perfect! The boys could wander a little, there was food and drinks and an excellent unobstructed view of the field. It was perfect. They played REAL Salt Lake, who we like too, so the 0-0 score was unexciting, but fine. We had a blast and I'd do it again in a second.

Ok I HAVE to mention how funny Ryder was during the game. Both of the boys really got into it, and were chanting and yelling with the crowd, but Ryder was particularly funny. He was yelling at the Ref and sometimes the players. He was screaming so much that everyone around us at some point or another was laughing at him. It was super cute.

2 comments:

  1. i love the family picture!! you guys are the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The matching shirts are so cute!! What funny boys! I love all the outfits he picks out for himsleft!

    ReplyDelete