Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Jory's first day of School!!!!

Well, its official, my boy has grown up! He is officially in Pre-Kindergarten. He is so excited to go to school, and not at all nervous (wish I could say the same for Keith). Keith came home to make him his first day of school breakfast. (Ryder wasn't happy about getting his picture taken so early in the morning...)

Here he is all dressed up and ready to go.


They're pretty cute eh? I can't believe he's 4 and in school. Its amazing how fast it flies. I am so proud of him and excited for this big day. And I'm excited that its only 2 days a week for a few hours because I'm not ready for him to be gone any more than that yet.

4 comments:

  1. he is soooo big!!! how can our kids be so old?!?!?! i love his cute little outfit, and i can TOTALLY picture keith being nervous about it-he's such a good daddy!!!

    love those two boys!!!!!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!! Looks like our morning. :/ It's bitter sweet, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute. Looks like that camp for kids is a pretty cool place. Sounds like you guys have had a good Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find it funny that Ryder looks like he wants to shank you with his fork. Crazy kid!

    ReplyDelete